This yacht is designed for mass using for yachtsmen with big experience, and for newcomers, without age limits.
The boat can be used for yachting training, for leisure on water, for taking part in regattas.
Light weight and little dimensions are let transport the yacht on a car to a place of leisure or to a place of holding competitions.
Place for sailing – lakes, rivers, cost area.
Length = 6.00 m.
Max width = 2.049 m.
Draft = 1.56 m.
Displacement - 155 kg.
Crew = 3 persons
Bowsprit length – 1,5 ì
Mainsail = 12.29 sq.m.
Genoa (Self Tacking) =7.52 sq.m.
Gennaker = 28 sq.m.
Mast length = 7.71 m.
- Deck hardware Harken.
- Arm - Bermudian sloop.
- Spar - aluminum, mast with 1 set of spreaders. The yacht can be equipped with bowsprit for gennaker and spinnaker-boom for spinnaker.
- Handling of rigging during race is prohibited.
- 1 trapeze and toestraps.
- Centerboard and rudder rise up and down with the help of down haul rope and tackles.
- Self-draining cockpit, 3 buoyancy tanks (bow, starboard, port)
- Boat is equipped with watertight box for keeping documents, mobiles, etc.
- Place on aft for mounting overhang gear 3 forces.
- Bail for mooring and lifting by crane.
- A boat is produced with the help of epoxy resin on a base of E-glass and biaxial carbon, sandwich is 10-mm foam core Herex with density 70 kg/m3. A hull is painted by epoxy paints. Using these materials for yacht hull’s construction, we achieve min weight with max rigid and long period of using.